6 Eylül 2015 Pazar

BİR ŞARKI ÖNERİSİ -2-

HERKESE MERHABAA !
İMA WA (ŞİMDİ) SİZLERLE ÇOK BEĞENDİĞİM BİR ŞARKIYI DAHA PAYLAŞACAĞIM .
RİTMİ HOŞUMA GİTTİ , BÖYLE HAREKETLİ OLMAYAN J-POP LARI DAHA ÇOK BEĞENİYORUM SANIRIM.
AMA ÖNCE SANATÇI HAKKINDA BİRAZ BİLGİ EDİNELİM:

Motohiro Hata (秦基博 Hata Motohiro)
*11Ekim 1980 doğumlu, 34 yaşında
*2008'deki single'ı  "Kimi, Meguru, Boku" (キミ、メグル、ボク You, Turn, Me ) opening olarak Itazura na Kiss animesinde kullanılmış.
*2010'da  "Tōmei Datta Sekai" şarkısı Naruto Shippuden'in yedinci sezon openingi olarak kullanılmış.
*Augusta müzik şirketiyle çalışıyor.( şirketteki diğer sanatçıların şarkıları da güzel, bir göz atın derim ben )

MOTOHİRO HATA- HİMAWARİ NO YAKUSOKU

/ROMAJİ(LATİN HARFLERİ) SÖZLERİ/
Doushite kimi ga naku no mada boku mo naite inai noni
Jibun yori kanashi mukara tsurai no ga dotchi ka wakaranaku naru yo
Garakuta datta hazu no kyou ga futari nara takara mono ni naru
Soba ni itai yo kimi no tameni dekiru koto ga boku ni aru kana
Itsumo kimi ni zutto kimi ni waratte ite hoshikute
Himawari no youna massuguna sono yasashisa wo nukumori wo zenbu
Kore kara wa boku mo todokete yukitai koko ni aru shiawase ni kidzuita kara
Touku de tomoru mirai moshi mo bokura ga hanarete mo
Sore zore aruite yuku sono saki de mata deaeru to shinjite
Chiguhagu datta hazu no hohaba hitotsu no youni ima kasanaru
Soba ni iru koto nanigenai kono shunkan mo wasure wa shinai yo
Tabidachi no hi te wo furutoki egao de irareru youni
Himawari no youna massuguna sono yasashisa wo nukumori wo zenbu
Kaeshitai keredo kimi no koto dakara mou juubun da yo tte kitto yuu kana
Soba ni itai yo kimi no tameni dekiru koto ga boku ni aru kana
Itsumo kimi ni zutto kimi ni waratte ite hoshikute
Himawari no youna massuguna sono yasashisa wo nukumori wo zenbu
Kore kara wa boku mo todokete yukitai hontou no shiawase no imi wo mitsuke takara

/İNGİLİZCE SÖZLER/
What’s wrong with you? What makes you weep? Even though I have been trying to hold…..
Cause you are crying harder than I, no one would know that problem was mine
Bad day like this will be my treasure if you'll always and forever stand by me
I wanna be with you, I wonder what someone like me can do for you, ah, let me try all
I want to see you smile, please don't stop your smile, I want to see you always beaming
Straight and warming like those brightest sunflowers on the hill, straight into the blue sky
From now on forever, let me return your warmth, now that I’ve found my eternal love, just right in front of me
Far and still dim, but our future will shine, even though we will have to say good-bye one day We shall move on, into separate paths, believing in our reunion somewhere out there
Our steps were out of unison, but look at them, now completely in harmony
Having you with me, this usual moment is going to stay in my heart forever
When we do separate, by waving our hands, we shall then still keep smiling
Straight and warming like those brightest sunflowers on the hill, straight into the blue sky
I wanna return your warmth, but I guess you would say “you really have given me enough” with your shining smile
I wanna be with you, I wonder what someone like me can do for you, ah, let me try all
I want to see you smile, please don't stop your smile, I want to see you always beaming
Straight and warming like those brightest sunflowers on the hill, straight into the blue sky
From now on forever, let me return your warmth, now that I’ve found the truth, yes, meaning of love

İNGİLİZCESİNİ ÇEVİRMEYE VAKTİM YOK GOMENNE( ÜZGÜNÜM) 
YORUM ATMAYI UNUTMAYIN !
İYİ GECELER (OYASUMİ NASAİ)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder